Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crush my Head

Oh My Baby (!)


Isn't it adorable <3 

I <3 puppies , but i can't have one . yeah , someday i will adopt one of your kind . HAHA
 I love peace , i love to be alone , i like to hear the sound of the waterfall . It cant make me feel so peacefull , away from the city ~
ahhh , i want my holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (!)



WARNING ! PLEASE KEEP AWAY YOUR CIGARETTE FROM ME . 

ghees , i was hoping that someday i will die by sitting next to SMOKERS .
xD
 Im so speechless , so speechless baby . T,T


Oh little man ! 

hes so cute =3 

This is the moment where we were heading to McD . >,<
But he is not my lil brother okay ? hes my cousin ^^ . Coyin is his name :)
I don't understand either why is he in this picture act . haha . (suke myemak je budak ne)
xoxoxoxox , <3 ally



No comments:

Post a Comment